Driver/Fairway & Hybrid Box
Each Driver/Fairway and Hybrid box comes complete with 3 rolls of tape (one roll for the top, one roll for the face, and one roll for the bottom. Each roll contains 100 decals. 300 Ghost Tape decals in all to cover 100 clubs!! The Driver/Fairway box will also contain a trim knife to trim any excess tape on the smaller fairway woods.
- Apply peel-off clear die-cut top decal - overlap face just slightly
- Apply peel-off clear die-cut face decal - overlap bottom just slightly
- Apply peel-off clear die-cut bottom decal
When applying, rub firmly to eliminate any air bubbles. The more you use GHOST TAPE, the better you will become at applying it.
For an extra neat job, you can carefully score the edges with a sharp package knife during each step above. On the sole of the club it is generally important to cover the high areas where abrasion may occur during demo. When you are busy, you only need to follow the 1-2-3 application and get your equipment out the door in seconds!
After one demo (20 to 35 hits), you may wish to leave GHOST TAPE on the club for a second demo. If used for more than 70 hits, you will want to remove the GHOST TAPE, and apply new tape for your next demo.
When applying to fairway woods, trimming is generally recommended. With a little practice, you will become very proficient...very fast.
GREAT FOR PRICE STICKERS
Use Top Decals prior to
applying price stickers
for easy removal
with no residue.
- Apply under dry conditions to a clean iron head
- Lay decal on to face and rub firmly to eliminate any air bubbles
- Grab outside edges of the remaining tape with thumb and forefinger stretching slightly while wrapping tape down to the bottom sole.
- Rub firmly to secure a good bond.
- Bunker Shots - 15-25 Hits Iron Fairway Shots 25-35 Hits
- In the bunker it may be useful to wipe the face clean or remove sand on the face by hand between shots. Results may vary depending on sand conditions at your course.
Thank you for using my product. GHOST TAPE is the result of filling my own needs to protect the investment I have in my own golf shop inventory.
DOUG RITTER, PGA Professional